Learn to Analyze Educational Data and Improve your Online Teaching
- Instructional Designers, who design and develop online courses and
- e-Trainers who support the delivery of these online courses.
- Enhance existing competence frameworks for instructional designers and e-trainers of online courses with new Educational Data Literacy competences for using emerging Educational Data Analytics methods and tools.
- Develop and evaluate a series of professional development Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for cultivating these competences with emphasis to combining theory and practice in the form of authentic work-oriented tasks.
Enroll to the Learn2Analyze MOOC
Keen to improve your Educational Data Literacy (EDL) skills and enhance your Online and Blended Courses?
Enroll by 1 March 2021 to the new L2A MOOC
Learn to Analyze Educational Data and Improve your Blended and Online Teaching
to earn your free
Certificate of Achievement in Educational Data Literacy
The MOOC is ideal for:
- e-learning professionals (such as instructional designers and e-tutors) of online and blended courses;
- school leaders and teachers engaged in blended (using the flipped classroom model) and online (during the COVID19 crisis and beyond) teaching and learning;
- higher education students (undergraduates & postgraduates).
Download the Learn2Analyze MOOC Syllabus here.
New L2A MOOC now available
The first edition of our Learn2Analyze MOOC has been completed successfully on 14th January 2020 – with nearly 2000 enrollments! A new and enhanced version of the Learn2Analyze University-Industry Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) on Educational Data Literacy is now offered by the Learn2Analyze Consortium.
Start: 1 March 2021
End: 6 June 2021 (Extended!)
Duration: 9 weeks
Time Commitment: 100 hours