Learn to Analyze Educational Data and Improve your Online Teaching
Learn2Analyze (L2A) is an Academia-Industry Knowledge Alliance for enhancing Online Training Professionals’ (Instructional Designers and e-Trainers) Competences in Educational Data Analytics, co-funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union (Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – Knowledge Alliances, Agreement n. 2017-2733 / 001-001, Project No 588067-EPP-1-2017-1-EL-EPPKA2-KA) for the period 2018-2020.
Digital Learning is a key innovation for both higher education in universities, and on-demand professional training at the workplace. To this end, blended and online courses customized to the needs of pre-service students and/or in-service professionals are nowadays widely deployed. In this context, two important job roles are globally recognized in the e-learning job market:
- Instructional Designers, who design and develop online courses and
- e-Trainers who support the delivery of these online courses.
The scope of the Learn2Analyze project is to:
- Enhance existing competence frameworks for instructional designers and e-trainers of online courses with new Educational Data Literacy competences for using emerging Educational Data Analytics methods and tools.
- Develop and evaluate a series of professional development Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for cultivating these competences with emphasis to combining theory and practice in the form of authentic work-oriented tasks.
Enroll to the 3rd Learn2Analyze MOOC
Keen to improve your Educational Data Literacy (EDL) skills and enhance your Online and Blended Courses?
Enroll now to the third edition of our L2A MOOC
Learn to Analyze Educational Data and Improve your Blended and Online Teaching
to earn your free
Certificate of Achievement in Educational Data Literacy
The MOOC is ideal for:
- e-learning professionals (such as instructional designers and e-tutors) of online and blended courses;
- school leaders and teachers engaged in blended (using the flipped classroom model) and online (during the COVID19 crisis and beyond) teaching and learning;
- higher education students (undergraduates & postgraduates).
Download the Learn2Analyze MOOC Syllabus here.
Re-launching L2A MOOC
The second edition of our Learn2Analyze MOOC was successfully completed on 6th June 2021 with almost 3000 enrollments! Stay in touch with us as we re-launch the course on Educational Data Literacy in late summer 2021 in self-learning mode.
Open until: Dec 2021
Duration: 9 weeks
Time Commitment: 100 hours
Join us for a brief walk-through of Learn2Analyze: