Learn to Analyze Educational Data and Improve your Online Teaching
- Instructional Designers, who design and develop online courses and
- e-Trainers who support the delivery of these online courses.
- Enhance existing competence frameworks for instructional designers and e-trainers of online courses with new Educational Data Literacy competences for using emerging Educational Data Analytics methods and tools.
- Develop and evaluate a series of professional development Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for cultivating these competences with emphasis to combining theory and practice in the form of authentic work-oriented tasks.
Enroll to the MOOC
Learn to Analyze Educational Data and Improve your Blended and Online Teaching
and earn your free
Certificate of Achievement in Educational Data Literacy
Enrollment to the second edition will open soon!
The course and the certificate are free of charge.
This MOOC supports the development of the basic competences for Educational Data Analytics of Online and Blended teaching and learning. It is ideal for:
- instructional designers and e-tutors of online and blended courses, as well as,
- school teachers of blended learning courses (using the flipped classroom model).
Download the Learn2Analyze MOOC Syllabus here.
Succesful first L2A MOOC
The first edition of our Learn2Analyze MOOC has been completed successfully on 14th January 2020 – with nearly 2000 participants! We are now evaluating the course to make our MOOC even better. In the meantime, we are pleased to offer you the first MOOC again – this time in a self-study mode.
Start: 1st March 2020
Available after start: 2 Months
Time Commitment: 68 hours